Tarrant County Child Custody Lawyer
Why Choose Youngblood Law, PLLC For Your Child Custody Case?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 4.6 review rating on Google, Super Lawyers Rising Star 2019-2020. See some of our client reviews below.
- Proven Track Record of Success at Trial – While often the goal is to avoid trial, when we do take a case into court, we are proud of our high success rate even when the odds are stacked against us.
- Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where our firm’s experience and depth of knowledge come into play. No matter how difficult your case may seem, we fight for you and pursue your best results with tenacity.
- Because Your Family and Happiness Are at Stake – The smoother and fairer this process goes, the better the post-divorce interactions tend to be. This is better for the children, you and your ex-spouse.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. You can count on us to give you the honest (sometimes hard) truth about what to expect on the road ahead, so that you can be prepared in every way possible.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what you’ve been through and we care about your well-being. You are more than just a legal matter.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – We know transparency is important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Request A Consultation
Call Now: (817) 601-5345
Or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Child Focused Family Law Situations We Assist you With
Primary Factors in Determining Child Custody
When it comes to determining child custody, the court looks to the best interests of the child. As such, the question of who will be awarded custody is largely determined based on the facts of each individual case before the court. The court will carefully evaluate many factors such as:
- The child’s wishes
- The health of the parents
- Domestic violence
- Parenting skills
- Drug or substance abuse
- Stability and quality of the parent’s living environment
- The parents’ work schedules
- Location of any siblings
- The willingness and ability to support the child’s relationship with the other parent
Custody may not necessarily be granted to a child’s parent if they are unavailable or unsuitable. In these and other such situations, stepparents, grandparents, and other family members may also seek and potentially be granted custody of a child.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH A CHILD CUSTODY CASE?
Client Reviews– Youngblood Law, PLLC Child Custody
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Made the entire process easy to understand and even easier to go through”, “really know the Texas Family Laws and they won’t ever steer you wrong” “open and honest with you from the very beginning”, “rare firm that actually cares about your situation”, “show an abundance of care to their clients”, “took the time to listen to me and give me honest advice”, “did and are still doing an outstanding job helping us with our child custody case”, “Staff is super nice and very knowledgeable”, “go above and beyond for you every time” “couldn’t be more pleased with this firm”, “Very professional and responsive communications”, “compassionate, dedicated and they strive for excellence”, “wealth of knowledge and insight, and everything was handled in a prompt and professional manner”, “genuinely care about their clients and cases”,“ During a time of extreme stress and financial strain, knowing your case is being handled correctly is crucial”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH A CHILD CUSTODY CASE?
Locally, clients come to us from Forth Worth, Keller, South Lake, Arlington, Mansfield, Hurst, Eulice, Bedford, Saginaw, Azle, Aledo throughout Tarrant County.