Tarrant County Collaborative Divorce Lawyer
Living In Fort Worth and Want a More Peaceful, Positive, Amicable and Fair Divorce Without the Fighting, Stress, High Expense and Emotional Destructiveness so Many Others Experience in Their Divorce?
Why Youngblood Law, PLLC For Your Collaborative Divorce?
- You Can Divorce With Dignity – We replace aggression with understanding and use collaboration & conversation to reach fair results.
- Proven Track Record in Out of Court Resolution Success Without Trial Litigation – While some trials are unavoidable, we are proud of our high success rate in achieving collaborative settlements, even when the odds are stacked against us.
- Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where our firm’s experience and depth of knowledge come into play. No matter how difficult your case may seem, we fight for you and pursue your best results with tenacity.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. You can count on us to give you the honest (sometimes hard) truth about what to expect on the road ahead, so that you can be prepared in every way possible.
- Sustaining Results – your trust will be designed, aligned, and implemented to sustain and foster positive family results.
- Because Your Family and Happiness Are at Stake – Working together toward a fair agreement will help improve your family’s post-divorce interactions. This is better for your children (when applicable), you, and your ex-spouse.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what you’ve been through and we care about your well-being. You are more than just a legal matter.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – We know transparency is important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 4.6 review rating on Google, Super Lawyers Rising Start 2019-2020. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation Or
Request A Consultation
Call Now: (817) 601-5345 Or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Collaborative Divorce Attorneys
Many people do not even know there is another option for Divorce in Texas. Collaborative divorce offers people the chance to finish a divorce without trial. Youngblood Law, PLLC proudly offers the collaborative model to our divorce clients.
Benefits of Collaborative Divorce include complete confidentiality. The entire divorce takes place away from the courthouse and prying ears. Even the divorce decree won’t reveal any confidential information about the parties. Collaborative Divorce builds safety for the parties into the system as well.
Neutral professionals provide guidance to the spouses beyond advice of lawyers. A mental health professional helps design a parenting plan for the spouses. Meanwhile a financial professional helps the spouses budget and prepare for life after the divorce.
We believe Collaborative Divorce is the epitome of Divorce Done Differently. Each of Youngblood Law, PLLC’s attorneys received training in this new, exciting divorce method.
Do You Need Help With A COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE
Client Reviews– Youngblood Law, PLLC Collaborative Divorce
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Made the entire process easy to understand and even easier to go through”, “really know the Texas Family Laws and they won’t ever steer you wrong” “open and honest with you from the very beginning”, “rare firm that actually cares about your situation”, “show an abundance of care to their clients”, “took the time to listen to me and give me honest advice”, “did and are still doing an outstanding job helping us with our child custody case”, “Staff is super nice and very knowledgeable”, “go above and beyond for you every time” “couldn’t be more pleased with this firm”, “Very professional and responsive communications”, “compassionate, dedicated and they strive for excellence”, “wealth of knowledge and insight, and everything was handled in a prompt and professional manner”, “genuinely care about their clients and cases”,“ During a time of extreme stress and financial strain, knowing your case is being handled correctly is crucial”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Do You Need Help With A COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our law office at (817) 601-5345 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist, or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.