Strategic Planning Session
Get The Legal Help You Need
Are you considering divorce but realize you don’t even know what all you don’t know? Do you have divorce questions that keep you awake at night wondering about all the options and what could go wrong? Not even sure where to start?
Did you know that Youngblood Law, PLLC offers no-obligation, completely confidential Strategic Divorce Planning Sessions?
What you get:
- Two-hour, one-on-one planning session with a licensed family attorney, not a sales pitch.
- Custom advice and resources to illuminate your specific areas of concern and how to build your case for when you are ready to file.
- Access to our network of professionals we trust to help our clients. Examples of professionals we introduce our clients to include the following:
- Financial advisors
- Certified Divorce
- Financial Analysts
- Mortgage professionals
- Legal analysis and plans for overcoming any sensitive subject that may come up during the divorce. No one can change history, but if there are any sensitive or embarrassing facts that could come up in court, we help deal with those and put them in the best positive light.
- Analysis of living expenses and assets available for starting your new life.
- Detailed presentation of the various options for child custody and parenting rights.
- Various print resources to answer additional questions.
- Complete confidentiality. We will never share any of your information or even whether we met at all.
What You Don’t Get
- No sales pitch. The planning session offers you peace of mind, not a sales presentation.
- No judgement. We have seen and heard it all, and we are here to help you make the most of your situation.
- No smoke and mirrors. We will give you the unvarnished truth about your situation without sugar coating anything. You will leave knowing your strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- No rush treatment. You will leave with a plan for what you need to do to prepare your life, your finances, your assets, and more before you file for divorce.
We commit to providing you the expert analysis and organized planning session you need to prepare for your New Happily Ever After. We commit to review your documents with care to accurately assess your situation. We commit to making the most of your time by offering extreme value with the total planning experience.
What would it be worth to get the answers you need to plan your New Happily Ever After?
Get the information and the plan you need for the one-time cost of $350.00 when you book your confidential Strategic Planning Session before December 31, 2019.
That’s a two-hour session with a dedicated family lawyer at a discounted rate for this valuable in-person meeting.
Why Choose Youngblood Law
Real Clients, Real Reviews
Contact Us Today For Case Evaluation